Hello there, lash enthusiasts! How’s it going for you this first week of 2022? Hopefully, you’re ready to get you’re lash on!
We’re going through three distinct types of eyelash extensions this week. What do you mean? Is it true that there are different types of eyelash extensions? Yes, it is correct. When it comes to eyelash extensions, there are a lot of alternatives to select from.
The differences between silk, mink, and synthetic eyelash extensions (mink or silk) will be discussed. Each has its own set of advantages and deciding which type of eyelash extension is ideal for you can be a tough question. Don’t be concerned! We’re here to assist you.
“What are the best types of eyelash extensions?” you might question. You’re in good hands with McDoll Eyelashes! We’ll go over three or four of the most popular varieties of eyelash extensions, as well as the advantages of each. There may be times when you need to use each of them for a distinct purpose. Continue reading to learn more about these eyelash extensions.
What are Silk Lash Extensions?
Silk eyelash extensions are a popular choice for eyelash extensions.
· One of the best aspects of them is that they are one of the most affordable forms of eyelash extensions available.
· Silk lash extensions are ideal for those who don’t want their lashes to look too natural.
· When compared to other types of eyelash extensions, its added weight produces more striking results.
· They’re also thicker than some other options, making them stand out more.
We adore sassy silk lashes, but they should only be used by clients who have naturally thick lashes, as thick extensions result in heavy lashes. We also know that too heavy extensions can harm a client’s natural lashes.
What are Mink Lash Extensions?
Mink Lash Extensions are a type of lash extension made from mink fur.
Mink eyelash extensions are made from the fur of actual minks. Brushing the fine hairs of these critters to collect them.
· They’re the most costly eyelash extensions on the market, with consumers paying between $300 and $500 for a full pair. We strive to provide high-quality services at reasonable pricing in order to serve a diverse customer, yet mink eyelash extensions can be rather costly!
· Mink lash extensions are premium and provide a killer voluminous lash look, but you have to consider if they are in your price range. If price isn’t a factor for you, then mink lash extensions are a fantastic high-quality eyelash extension option.
What are Synthetic Lash Extensions?
Synthetic lashes can be made to seem like mink or silk. The lashes are created in a factory and are animal cruelty-free, whether they are made of synthetic mink or synthetic silk. As a result, both are becoming increasingly desirable. Synthetic mink is quickly gaining popularity among the two because of its long-lasting quality and black, matte finish!
Synthetic mink eyelash extensions, according to us at McDoll Eyelashes, are the way to go.
· Synthetic mink extensions are similar to silk extensions in price
· But they’re manufactured of polyester, which is far more adaptable than silk.
· In comparison to silk lashes, they are also much lighter.
· These lashes are silky and pleasant, with a range of lengths and curl variations to choose from.
· They give off a 3D layered effect that we adore! Even better, there isn’t a single mink in sight.
· They are vegan and cruelty-free.
With this form of eyelash extension, you can achieve a natural lash look at a low cost. Give Synthetic mink lashes a try if you enjoy the look of real mink lashes.
I’ll start with the mink because it’s the most contentious. When we talk about real mink, we’re talking about REAL MINK. Yes, from an adorably cuddly mink. When a product originates straight from an animal, it is, unfortunately, cruel. There is no way to substantiate or corroborate that “Our real mink lashes are cruelty-free,” notwithstanding assurances to the contrary. But I’m guessing they aren’t asking the minks’ permission before stealing their fur. I would advise you to do some research if you haven’t already.
“We encourage our clients to pick animal-free alternatives to any materials generated from animals, ensuring that they are not contributing to a cruel business.”
This is also true with silk. Although it appears to be less intense, do you know where silk comes from? It’s a worm. Yes, it’s a yucky, squiggly worm. It comes from the cocoons of silkworms. Don’t get me wrong: I’m not a big fan of weird animals, but a creature is a creature, and cruelty is cruelty.
Synthetic mink and synthetic silk, which are both manmade items, now have their unique chemical makeup. A PBT basis is present in each composition. PBT stands for Poly Butylene Terephthalate and is a synthetic designed thermoplastic that is semi-crystalline. Synthetic silk is heated and molded into the proper size and curl, then finished with a lustrous, “silk-like” sheen. Heat and mold synthetic mink, which is then given a deep, matte finish. Synthetic mink is far more appealing because of its finish. It provides every set of extensions, whether classic or volume, a fuller and more natural finish!
Mink vs Silk vs Synthetic: Quality and Durability
Synthetic lashes are a wonderful option for quality and longevity because they were specifically made to fulfill all of your lash needs. Synthetic silk lashes are less popular due to their sheen, while synthetic mink lashes have a matte texture that gives the lash line a dense, natural look. Synthetic is the way to go because it is specifically developed to hold curl and survive severe circumstances.