Got Acne I AM Medical Spas and Laser Centers to the Rescue
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when hair follicles become clogged with oils and dead skin cells; it is particularly prevalent in young adults and teenagers. Large red, tender bumps or even pus-filled pimples are just two of the many symptoms. Clogged pores, which lead to acne, are often brought on by things like medication, hormonal changes, hot and humid climates, stress, and cosmetic ingredients. Most acne sufferers ignore the problem rather than trying to treat it. Treating acne as soon as it appears, however, is the most effective method.
Reasons to Treat Acne Right Away
1. To stop mild acne from getting worse, Acne should be treated as soon as possible after it first appears to reduce the likelihood of mild breakouts developing into more severe cases (turning into blackheads, whiteheads, or worse painful acne).
2. Since scarring is more prevalent with severe acne, it is important to take steps to minimize or avert it. Therefore, if you treat it early on, you can lessen the severity of the scarring.
3. Get Immediate Outcomes It takes time for the effects of acne treatment to become apparent, regardless of how severe the condition is. Removing a few pimples, however, is much quicker than eliminating whiteheads, acne cysts, or blackheads. Eliminating Acne with the Help of I AM’s Medical Spas and Laser Centers When it comes to acne care, I AM Medical Spas and Laser Centers offer some of the most cutting-edge, high-quality options available today. In order to assist their clients in achieving their optimal skin health, I AM Medical Spas and Laser Centers provide cutting-edge, medically-based acne therapies.
I AM Medical Spas and Laser Centers provide the following options for acne treatment.
1. Custom facials at I AM Medical Spas and Laser Centers offer fantastic opportunities to treat acne-prone skin, large pores, or scars. After a thorough consultation, your I AM Medical Spas and Laser Centers provider will design a customized facial to treat your specific skincare challenges.
2. Acne can be treated with a treatment that involves puncturing the skin, which sounds contradictory at first. Skin is pricked with extremely fine sterile needles in a process known as microneedling. Acne, scars, stretch marks, dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles can all be treated with this method. The idea behind microneedling is that by creating tiny wounds, more collagen and elastin will be produced by the body. Rapid skin recovery is aided by collagen and elastin.
3. HydraFacial Syndeo® treatments are safe for people of all skin types and can improve the appearance of a wide variety of skin issues, including hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, loss of elasticity and firmness, and uneven texture and tone. However, those who suffer from acne and acne scarring will find that they respond especially well to this treatment. This groundbreaking four-step process of cleansing, exfoliating, peeling, and moisturizing the skin effectively removes impurities that clog pores, resulting in radiant, healthy skin and an increase in confidence. A HydraFacial can treat acne and acne scars on the skin of people of any age, leaving the skin looking fresh and healthy again.
4. Cartessa’s EVO Light Laser, without the high risks and uncomfortable side effects of other procedures, laser treatments can erase years of skin damage.
You can get advice on the best acne treatment option by scheduling a consultation at one of the I AM Medical Spas and Laser Centers today. Please call or email us ASAP to set up a consultation.