- Korean Beauty
- Lasers & Light
- Wellness / IV Infusions
- Payment Plans
AQUAGOLD ® micro-channeling in Troy
Take your skin to a new degree of radiance
AQUAGOLD® fine touch ™ is a 24ct patented gold-plated micro-injection system that painlessly delivers custom solutions into the skin at the ideal 600-micron depth micro needles to reach the dermis. This single-use disposable applicator contains a reservoir that can be filled with ingredients tailored to your patient’s specific skin needs – such as vitamins, enzymes, hormones, plant extracts, micro quantities of botulinum toxin, and hyaluronic acid fillers – it is then applied gently to the surface of the skin.
When you book AQUAGOLD® micro-channeling in Troy at I AM Medical Spas and Laser Center, an in-depth consultation will precede your appointment to determine your needs. This allows us to discuss your skin type, your specific concerns, and the treatment area you’d like to address.
AQUAGOLD ® micro-channeling in Troy
What it Treats
Hydrates and repairs the skin
Improves skin elasticity, tone, and texture
Stimulates collagen production
Restores the skin’s natural luminosity healthy and glow to the skin
Tightens the skin
Whitens and brightens the skin
Lightens scars over time
Female or Male
18 or older
Recovery & Downtime
Skin will be tight, red, and swollen in the hours that follow your AQUAGOLD ® micro-channeling treatment but should subside after 24 hours. Full skin recovery takes about three days.
Why try AQUAGOLD® micro-channeling in Troy?
Hydrates and repairs the skin
AQUAGOLD® micro-channeling, also known as skin boosters, are treatments that are applied painlessly into the skin at the ideal 600-micron depth micro needles to reach the dermis. Skin boosters can keep your skin supple and glowing for longer by preventing it from drying out, increasing the production of collagen, and preventing the breakdown of existing collagen.
Whitens and brightens the skin
In many cases, they include substances that our bodies already possess, and we merely apply them just below the surface to give our skin a "boost" and a more radiant appearance.
AQUAGOLD® micro-channeling Skin booster infusions can be tailored to your individual beauty concerns and skin type. Boosters are an excellent choice for achieving a glass-like radiance for your skin. They are also frequently used to administer growth factors to soften the skin, as well as to prevent wrinkles, whiten the skin for an extremely fair appearance, and provide anti-aging benefits. Antioxidants, minerals, amino acids, hyaluronic acid, vitamins, and other ingredients are sometimes used to achieve optimal results.
The AQUAGOLD® micro-channeling Process
What to Expect?
At I AM Medical Spas and Laser Center, consultations are where we truly get to know you. We’ll listen to all of your concerns, assess the current condition of your skin, and work with you to determine a treatment plan that fits your lifestyle and budget. From beginning to end, you’ll have our full attention and will be treated as a respected and valued guest of our office.
Book Your Appointment
Our front desk staff will book your treatment for a day and time that works best for you. Then, we’ll provide you with detailed instructions on how to prepare for your appointment to help optimize your results.
Arrive For Treatment
When you arrive, you’ll be invited to one of our comfortable and relaxing treatment rooms. We’ll give you a comprehensive review of the treatment, make sure you understand what to expect, and answer any and all of your questions.
Sit Back and Relax
Your provider will treat you evenly and accurately. Our team is expertly educated and trained on the best techniques to ensure we meet your high standards and expectations. During AQUAGOLD® micro-channeling, we will instruct you to keep your eyes closed. However, you’re free to listen to music, chat with your aesthetician, or simply lay back and relax.
Once the AQUAGOLD® micro-channeling treatment is complete, we will assess the treated area and give you a brief review of your post-treatment instructions. At this time, we’ll book any follow-up appointments needed to maintain your overall treatment plan and help you make the most of your results!
To prepare for AQUAGOLD® Micro-channaling in Troy, we suggest:
- Avoid the use of retinoids, topical antibiotics, exfoliants, AHAs (e.g., glycolic acid) and BHAs (e.g., salicylic acid), and other topical agents that increase skin sensitivity for at least a week before your treatment.
- Do not take anti-inflammatory and blood thinning medications, such as ibuprofen, aspirin, ginkgo, vitamin E, fish oil, etc., for at least three days to avoid interference with the natural inflammatory process.
- Do not have any IPL/Laser procedures for two weeks prior.
- Avoid sun exposure and all tanning methods for at least two weeks.
- Do not wax, epilate, use electrolysis, or any other hair removal methods on the treatment area for at least a week prior.
- Do not shave the treatment area on the day of the procedure to avoid irritation. If you have dense hair, closely shave the area the day before your appointment.
- Ensure you are properly hydrated, as this helps the healing process.
- Tell your specialist if you have been on Accutane in the last six months or if you are prone to cold sores.
- Please arrive with a bare treatment area, clean of any lotion, oil, makeup, powder, perfume, or sunscreen.
Following AQUAGOLD® Micro-channaling in Troy, it is important to:
- Avoid using anti-inflammatory medications (ibuprofen, Advil, Motrin, etc.) for at least a week. You may use Tylenol for any soreness.
- Wait at least 4 hours, then gently wash with a gentle cleanser and cool water, using only clean hands.
- Do NOT ice the face or use any arnica or bromelain to avoid interfering with the natural inflammatory process.
- Avoid strenuous exercise that causes sweating, as well as saunas, jacuzzis, and steam baths for at least 48 hours.
- Sleep on your back with your head elevated to minimize swelling or pain as needed for 2 to 3 days.
- Do NOT pick, scratch, or scrub any peeling or flaking skin. Allow this to occur naturally, and keep skin moisturized at all times with a hyaluronic acid serum.
- Avoid topical skincare and Retin-A products for five days or until the skin is no longer irritated.
- Schedule follow-up and repeat treatments after 4 to 6 weeks to continue to see results!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of AQUAGOLD® Micro-channaling?
AQUAGOLD® micro-channaling and skin boosters are designed to give the skin a healthy glow and a more youthful appearance and are popular Korean beauty treatments. The dermal micro-hyaluronic gel can help you get that smooth look. Micro-toxins can be used to lessen the appearance of pores, inflammation, and oil production. Reduce the appearance of mild acne scars with micro-hyaluronic gels. Micro-serums containing growth factors can improve the effectiveness of laser therapy. Brighten up your face with micro-pigment reducers.
When will I see results?
As soon as you get your AQUAGOLD® micro-channaling and skin booster treatments, you'll see and feel a difference in the tone, texture, and general feel of your skin.
With regular treatments, your skin's elasticity and brightness will improve. Various factors, including your age, lifestyle, and skin type, will determine how long your improvements last. In your consultation, we'll be able to give you a more accurate estimate of how long your results will last.
How many AQUAGOLD® micro-channaling treatments do I need?
For optimal results, we may recommend a series of three or more treatments, each scheduled three to four weeks apart.
During your initial consultation for AQUAGOLD® microchannaling in Troy, we will make a personalized recommendation for the number of treatments you need. It may depend on your overall skincare goals, lifestyle, and budget. For example, if you want to treat deep acne scars or stretch marks, you may need more than three AQUAGOLD® micro-channaling treatments to see optimal results.
Does AQUAGOLD ® micro-channaling hurt?
AquaGold® fine touchTM system is a state-of-the-art instrument that infuses medicine through tiny needles into the dermis. Because each microneedle is smaller than a human hair, using this device is extremely comfortable. To complement our selection of dermal fillers and other injectables, we at I AM Medical Spas and Laser Centers in Troy, Michigan, are pleased to offer this cutting-edge treatment option. If you share your goals and concerns with our providors, we can help you find the optimal way to proceed. AquaGold® fine touchTM system treatments are efficient and painless, with minimal or no recovery time.
Is there any reason why someone shouldn't have an AQUAGOLD® micro-channaling treatment?
If you have active acne, you should consider alternative treatments; the AQUAGOLD® micro-channaling technique can actually spread acne-causing bacteria over the skin, causing new breakouts. Additionally, you may not be a candidate for AQUAGOLD® microchannaling at this time if: you have used Accutane within the last three months; have open wounds, cuts, or abrasions; have had radiation on your skin in the last year; have skin infection or herpes simplex in the treatment area; have trouble healing; or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.