- Korean Beauty
- Lasers & Light
- Wellness / IV Infusions
- Payment Plans
Skin Booster Treatments in Troy
Want Smooth, Silky, Glowing Skin?
Skin boosters are treatments that are applied topically or just below the skin’s surface. They work wonderfully for anyone, male or female, who wants better skin. They typically include ingredients that humans already possess; we merely supplement our skincare routines with these products. Hydration is maintained, new collagen is prompted, and the skin’s natural glow and smoothness are preserved by skin boosters.
Your skin's tone, texture, and overall appearance will all improve quickly after receiving skin booster treatments. With regular treatments, your skin's elasticity and brightness will improve greatly. Various factors, like your age, lifestyle, and skin type, will determine how long your improvements last. At your consultation, we'll be able to offer you a more accurate estimate of how long your results will last.
What it Treats
Hydrates and repairs the skin
Improves skin elasticity, tone, and texture
Stimulates collagen production
Restores the skin’s natural luminosity healthy and glow to the skin
Tightens the skin
Whitens and brightens the skin
Lightens scars over time
Female or Male
18 or older
Recovery & Downtime
There is little to no downtime with Skin Booster Treatments Small needle marks, and minor bruising is to be expected for the first three to four days after treatment.
Why try Skin Booster Treatments in Troy?
Hydrates and repairs the skin
The face, neck, and chest, as well as the backs of the hands, are all viable treatment areas for skin boosters. After a thorough cleansing, we will apply a topical numbing cream if necessary. Needles of a particularly small diameter are used for the treatment infusions, which are administered at a relatively low depth. The average course of treatment consists of three visits, with a fourth session for maintenance scheduled sometime within the following calendar year.
Whitens and brightens the skin
In many cases, they include substances that our bodies already possess, and we merely apply them just below the surface to give our skin a "boost" and a more radiant appearance.
Skin booster Treatments can be tailored to your individual beauty concerns and skin type. Boosters are an excellent choice for achieving a glass-like radiance for your skin. They are also frequently used to administer growth factors to soften the skin, as well as to prevent wrinkles, whiten the skin for an extremely fair appearance, and provide anti-aging benefits. Antioxidants, minerals, amino acids, hyaluronic acid, vitamins, and other ingredients are sometimes used to achieve optimal results.
The Skin Booster Treatments Process
What to Expect?
At I AM Medical Spas and Laser Center, consultations are where we truly get to know you. We’ll listen to all of your concerns, assess the current condition of your skin, and work with you to determine a treatment plan that fits your lifestyle and budget. From beginning to end, you’ll have our full attention and will be treated as a respected and valued guest of our office.
Book Your Appointment
Our front desk staff will book your treatment for a day and time that works best for you. Then, we’ll provide you with detailed instructions on how to prepare for your appointment to help optimize your results.
Arrive For Treatment
When you arrive, you’ll be invited to one of our comfortable and relaxing treatment rooms. We’ll give you a comprehensive review of the treatment, make sure you understand what to expect, and answer any and all of your questions.
Sit Back and Relax
Your provider will treat you evenly and accurately. Our team is expertly educated and trained on the best techniques to ensure we meet your high standards and expectations. During Skin Booster Treatments, we will instruct you to keep your eyes closed. However, you’re free to listen to music, chat with your aesthetician, or simply lay back and relax.
During the Treatment
The face, neck, and chest, as well as the backs of the hands, are all viable treatment areas for skin boosters. After a thorough cleansing, we will apply a topical numbing cream if necessary. Needles of a particularly small diameter are used for the treatment infusions, which are administered at a relatively low depth. The average course of treatment consists of three visits, with a fourth session for maintenance scheduled sometime within the following calendar year. Needle marks and minor bruising are to be expected for the first three to four days after treatment.
Once the Skin Booster Treatments treatment is complete, we will assess the treated area and give you a brief review of your post-treatment instructions. At this time, we’ll book any follow-up appointments needed to maintain your overall treatment plan and help you make the most of your results!
To prepare for Skin Booster Treatments in Troy, we suggest:
- Avoid the use of retinoids, topical antibiotics, exfoliants, AHAs (e.g., glycolic acid) and BHAs (e.g., salicylic acid), and other topical agents that increase skin sensitivity for at least a week before your treatment.
- Do not take anti-inflammatory and blood thinning medications, such as ibuprofen, aspirin, ginkgo, vitamin E, fish oil, etc., for at least three days to avoid interference with the natural inflammatory process.
- Do not have any IPL/Laser procedures for two weeks prior.
- Avoid sun exposure and all tanning methods for at least two weeks.
- Do not wax, epilate, use electrolysis, or any other hair removal methods on the treatment area for at least a week prior.
- Do not shave the treatment area on the day of the procedure to avoid irritation. If you have dense hair, closely shave the area the day before your appointment.
- Ensure you are properly hydrated, as this helps the healing process.
- Tell your specialist if you have been on Accutane in the last six months or if you are prone to cold sores.
- Please arrive with a bare treatment area, clean of any lotion, oil, makeup, powder, perfume, or sunscreen.
Following Skin Booster Treatments in Troy, it is important to:
- Avoid using anti-inflammatory medications (ibuprofen, Advil, Motrin, etc.) for at least a week. You may use Tylenol for any soreness.
- Wait at least 4 hours, then gently wash with a gentle cleanser and cool water, using only clean hands.
- Do NOT ice the face or use any arnica or bromelain to avoid interfering with the natural inflammatory process.
- Avoid strenuous exercise that causes sweating, as well as saunas, jacuzzis, and steam baths for at least 48 hours.
- Sleep on your back with your head elevated to minimize swelling or pain as needed for 2 to 3 days.
- Do NOT pick, scratch, or scrub any peeling or flaking skin. Allow this to occur naturally, and keep skin moisturized at all times with a hyaluronic acid serum.
- Avoid topical skincare and Retin-A products for five days or until the skin is no longer irritated.
- Schedule follow-up and repeat treatments after 3 to 4 weeks to continue to see results!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of Skin Booster Treatments?
Skin Booster Treatments are designed to give the skin a healthy glow and a more youthful appearance and are popular Korean beauty treatments. The dermal micro-hyaluronic gel can help you get that smooth look. Micro-toxins can be used to lessen the appearance of pores, inflammation, and oil production. Reduce the appearance of mild acne scars with micro-hyaluronic gels. Micro-serums containing growth factors can improve the effectiveness of laser therapy. Brighten up your face with micro-pigment reducers.
When will I see results?
Skin Booster Treatments, you'll see and feel a difference in the tone, texture, and general feel of your skin.
With regular treatments, your skin's elasticity and brightness will improve. Various factors, including your age, lifestyle, and skin type, will determine how long your improvements last. In your consultation, we'll be able to give you a more accurate estimate of how long your results will last.
How many Skin Booster Treatments do I need?
For optimal results, we may recommend a series of three or more treatments, each scheduled three to four weeks apart.
During your initial consultation for Skin Booster Treatments in Troy, we will make a personalized recommendation for the number of treatments you need. It may depend on your overall skincare goals, lifestyle, and budget. For example, if you want to treat deep acne scars or stretch marks, you may need more than three Skin Booster treatments to see optimal results.
Does Skin Booster Treatments hurt?
At I AM Medical Spas and Laser Centers we use state-of-the-art instruments that infuse specially designed serums through either a microneedling or mesotherapy process that uses tiny needles to deliver our serums into the dermis. Because each microneedle is smaller than a human hair, using these devices is extremely comfortable. To complement our selection of dermal fillers and other injectables, we at I AM Medical Spas and Laser Centers in Troy, Michigan, are pleased to offer this cutting-edge treatment option. If you share your goals and concerns with our providers, we can help you find the optimal way to proceed. Skin Booster treatments are efficient and painless, with minimal or no recovery time.
Is there any reason why someone shouldn't have an Skin Booster treatment?
If you have active acne, you should consider alternative treatments; the Sin Booster technique can actually spread acne-causing bacteria over the skin, causing new breakouts. Additionally, you may not be a candidate for Skin Booster at this time if: you have used Accutane within the last three months; have open wounds, cuts, or abrasions; have had radiation on your skin in the last year; have a skin infection or herpes simplex in the treatment area; have trouble healing; or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.