- Korean Beauty
- Lasers & Light
- Wellness / IV Infusions
- Payment Plans
Facial in Troy
The Care Your Face Needs
This wonderful treatment begins with a thorough examination of your complexion, a double cleansing, an enzyme exfoliating mask with steam hydration, followed by a soothing massage, a Hydra-Firm gel mask, a serum formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, Ginseng, and Fruit Extracts to treat specific concerns and a replenishing facial moisturizer. Your dull, dry skin will thank you for this.
Facial in Troy
What it Treats
Dark circles and puffiness around the eyes
Female or Male
14 & up
Recovery & Downtime
There is no downtime required. You will be able to return to normal activities after your appointment.
What are the benefits of a facial in Troy?
Hydrate your skin
A Custom Facial is a great way to give your skin a burst of moisture to help you look and feel your best.
Give your skin the care in needs
This treatment provides a blend of essential vitamins and antioxidants, which promote healthy circulation, energy, and overall healthier skin.
Treat sensitive skin
Facials from I AM Medical Spas and Laser Center are great for even the most sensitive skin. It is gentle, soothing, and won’t irritate your skin.
The Opulent Facial Process
What to Expect?
Before your facial in Troy, you'll meet with one of our team members for a consultation. During this time, we will discuss your skin concerns and what you want to achieve. Based on your consultation, we will determine the best treatment approach for your individual skin.
Opulent Facial Treatment
Your provider will make sure you are comfortable in one of our treatment rooms. Next, they will clean the area for treatment, then apply the facial that suits your needs. Opulent Facials take about 75 minutes or less to perform.
You will notice the results immediately after your treatment. Your face will look and feel healthy, moisturized, with a visible glow to your skin.
For best results, we recommend:
- Avoid direct sunlight and tanning beds for at least 5 days before the appointment.
- Avoid exfoliating and harsh facial treatments for a week before your facial.
- Let us know about any medications you take during your consultation.
- Know the names of skincare products you use.
- Make sure your skin is properly hydrated by drinking adequate amounts of water and using moisturizer morning and night.
After your Opulent facial at I AM Medical Spas and Laser Center in Troy, we recommend:
- Avoid touching your face for at least 6 hours following your facial.
- Do not use exfoliating products for at least a week.
- Wear sunscreen after your treatment.
- Avoid strenuous activities that may cause you to perspire for 12 hours after your facial.
- Avoid waxing and laser hair removal for 48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
What results can I expect?
Immediately after your treatment, your skin will look and feel radiant and hydrated.
How many treatments will I need?
You will notice the results right away. Depending on your skin’s needs, you may benefit from additional treatments. You can receive this treatment once a month.
What are the key benefits?
This treatment will deep clean pores, effectively resurface the skin, and soften skin.
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.