- Korean Beauty
- Lasers & Light
- Wellness / IV Infusions
- Payment Plans
Restylane in Troy
Say No to Sag
Hyaluronic acid is a substance found in your skin. Along with collagen, it acts as the body’s natural volumizer, cushioning skin cells and helping them retain moisture.
As we age, our body’s stores of hyaluronic acid are gradually depleted and production of collagen slows, leaving skin flattened, dull, saggy, and wrinkled. If you’re looking for a non-surgical way to address these concerns, or if you’d like to sculpt and contour your cheeks, chin, or lips, Restylane® in Troy may be your solution.
Restylane in Troy
What it Treats
Thin or Asymmetrical Lips
Under Eyes (Tear Troughs)
15 minutes to 1 hour
Female or Male
18 & older
Recovery & Downtime
There is minimal to no recovery time with Restylane fillers. You may have some temporary redness at the injection site(s) but you are free to go back to work and your daily routine after leaving our office.
Why try Restylane in Troy?
Restylane is one of the most popular filler options available across the US. Thousands of men and women enjoy smooth, plump, natural results from Restylane in Troy.
Restylane brand fillers boast one of the long-lasting results. Restylane can last up to 18 months depending on the patient's metabolism and lifestyle!
A common fear with dermal fillers is looking "overdone." Your results from Restylane in Troy at I AM Medical Spas and Laser Center will look and feel completely subtle and will maintain your natural beauty.
The Restylane Process
What to Expect?
At I AM Medical Spas, consultations are where we truly get to know you. We’ll listen to all of your concerns, assess the current condition of your skin, and work with you to determine an injection plan that fits your lifestyle and budget. You’ll have our full attention and will be treated as a respected and valued guest at our office.
Get Your Restylane Injections
Your expert injector will administer the appropriate choice of Restylane filler into the area(s) of concern. Throughout the process, we will walk you through each step to ensure you feel comfortable with the treatment and understand what to expect.
We will assess the treated area to ensure proper placement of the Restylane. We’ll answer any and every question you have about the treatment, and give you instructions on the best ways to maintain your results. Then, we welcome you to schedule any follow-up appointments you need.
Before your appointment for Restylane in Troy, you should:
- Avoid all blood-thinning medications and supplements for at least a week before your appointment. This includes aspirin, ibuprofen, Aleve, garlic supplements, Vitamin E, St. John’s Wort, and omega-3 or fish oil capsules. As always, if you are taking any of these medications under the direction of a doctor, speak to him or her before discontinuing use.
- Inform us if you have a history of cold sores or Perioral Herpes before your appointment.
- Stop using topical skin products that contain retinol, glycolic acid, alpha-hydroxy acid, or “anti-aging” products at least 2 days before (and after) your fillers are injected.
- Avoid alcohol in the 24 hours before your appointment.
Following your Restylane injections in Troy, make sure you:
- Avoid touching or massaging the injection site(s) unless instructed by your specialist.
- Avoid strenuous activity for 24 hours.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or excessive heat for 72 hours.
- Avoid alcohol and excess salt to prevent swelling.
- If you have swelling, use a cool compress.
- Sleep face up and slightly elevated for a day or two.
- Wait a minimum of four weeks before having any other skin care or laser treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which filler should I get?
The type of filler you get will depend on your exact aesthetic goals. Feel free to use our Virtual Consultation tool to tell us more about what you're looking for and we can recommend a specific treatment for you.
Who cannot get Restylane in Troy?
If you are allergic to metal or have inflamed or infected skin, pimples, cysts, rashes, or hives around the time of your injection, you should not get Restylane injections.
Do fillers hurt?
The level of pain you experience during a filler injection will depend on your skin's sensitivity and pain threshold. However, most of our patients report feeling very little pain. This pain will only come from the procedure itself, rather than the injectable, and should subside in a short time.
Where can I get fillers injected?
Fillers can be injected in various areas of the face, including the forehead, the eyes (crow's feet), elevens (vertical lines around the lips), cheeks, jawline, and chin.
Will I notice immediate results from getting fillers injected?
The effects of receiving a Restylane filler will be immediately noticeable after your appointment. You will notice that once any swelling has been reduced, your fillers appear completely natural—like they were always there to begin with!
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.