- Korean Beauty
- Lasers & Light
- Wellness / IV Infusions
- Payment Plans
Korean Glass Skin Facial in Troy
Skin So Flawless It Looks Like Glass?
Skin so flawless it looks like glass is said to have “glass skin,” and this term is used to describe skin that fits this description perfectly. It’s just a simple, classy way to describe a specific kind of complexion that is to die for. Glass skin, like its forerunners “honey” and “dewy,” refers to a highly hydrated skin type that appears nearly transparent and has a very youthful, lit-from-within glow.
Consistent skin care is essential to achieving that flawless, model-worthy appearance. Cleansers, toners, serums, exfoliators, and moisturizing moisturizers are all part of a well-rounded skincare routine, For the best results, we recommend both in-spa treatments and an at-home skincare routine. You can find everything you need at Troy's I AM Medical Spas and Laser Center.
What it Treats
Improved overall complexion, tone, and texture
Fine lines and wrinkles reduced
Age spots removed or reduced
Enhanced skin luster
Female or Male
18 or older
Recovery & Downtime
There is little to no downtime with the Korean Glass Skin Facial Treatment. Depending on which options you choose there could be some small needle marks, and minor bruising is to be expected for the first three to four days after treatment.
Why try Korean Glass Skin Facial in Troy?
Utra-supple, hydrated skin that appears translucent.
Even though there are products out there that claim to give you "instant" results, getting "glass skin" calls for a more comprehensive strategy. Your skin's surface will be completely smooth, with no bumps or unevenness. There will be a great deal of moisture right under the surface to make it look glass-like and radiant appearance. The skin's beauty will be significantly improved.
Flawless, glowing skin
The goal is to achieve a look that is both natural and radiant while keeping your skin looking as smooth and poreless as possible. With Korean Glass Facial this goal can be a reality
Instead of just applying moisture to your skin from the outside, as most hygiene products do, you should hydrate it from the inside as well.
Products that 'lock in' moisture while shielding the skin's outer layers from environmental aggressors; serums, vitamins, and minerals with smaller molecules that can infiltrate in deeper layers of the skin.
The Korean Glass Facial Treatments Process
What to Expect?
At I AM Medical Spas and Laser Center, consultations are where we truly get to know you. We’ll listen to all of your concerns, assess the current condition of your skin, and work with you to determine a treatment plan that fits your lifestyle and budget. From beginning to end, you’ll have our full attention and will be treated as a respected and valued guest of our office.
Book Your Appointment
Our front desk staff will book your treatment for a day and time that works best for you. Then, we’ll provide you with detailed instructions on how to prepare for your appointment to help optimize your results.
Arrive For Treatment
When you arrive, you’ll be invited to one of our comfortable and relaxing treatment rooms. We’ll give you a comprehensive review of the treatment, make sure you understand what to expect, and answer any and all of your questions.
Sit Back and Relax
Your provider will treat you evenly and accurately. Our team is expertly educated and trained on the best techniques to ensure we meet your high standards and expectations. During Skin Booster Treatments, we will instruct you to keep your eyes closed. However, you’re free to listen to music, chat with your aesthetician, or simply lay back and relax.
During the Treatment
You should know that the cleansing and exfoliating process is given much attention during a Korean Glass Facial. Followed by an enzyme peel designed to ensure the Skinbooster serums are absorbed perfectly, helping you get the desired glass skin. We will then apply a topical numbing cream if necessary. Needles of a particularly small diameter are used for the treatment infusions. When the infusions are finished, an aloe vera gel cooling treatment is performed. This aids in the skin's recovery process. Afterward, we'll apply a calming, soothing, and hydrating medical mask under an LED light.
Colling and Calming
Once the Korean Glass Facial treatment is complete, we will assess the treated area and give you a brief review of your post-treatment instructions. At this time, we’ll book any follow-up appointments needed to maintain your overall treatment plan and help you make the most of your results!
The average course of treatment consists of three visits, with a fourth session for maintenance scheduled sometime within the following calendar year. Needle marks and minor bruising are expected for the first three to four days after treatment.
After this process is complete, a variety of aftercare products are provided. An anti-inflammatory toning gel, a serum to calm the skin, and a hydrating cream to restore the skin's natural moisture balance are all included.
To prepare for Korean Glass Treatments in Troy, we suggest:
- At least a week prior to treatment, you should refrain from using any topical agents that increase skin sensitivity, such as retinoids, topical antibiotics, exfoliants, AHAs (e.g., glycolic acid) and BHAs (e.g., salicylic acid).
- In order to let your body’s natural inflammatory response take place, you should wait at least three days before taking any blood-thinning or anti-inflammatory drugs. This includes ibuprofen, aspirin, ginkgo, vitamin E, fish oil, and so on.
- Two weeks prior to your procedure, you should not have any IPL or Laser treatments.
- For at least two weeks, avoid sun exposure and all tanning methods.
- For at least a week prior to treatment, you should avoid waxing, epilating, electrolysis, and any other methods of hair removal on the area.
- On the day of your procedure, please refrain from shaving the treatment area so as to prevent any unnecessary irritation.
- Maintaining an adequate water intake will aid in the recovery process.
- If you are prone to cold sores or have taken Accutane in the past six months, be sure to mention both of these to your provider.
- Your treatment area should be free of any sunscreen, lotion, oil, makeup, powder, or perfume when you arrive for your appointment.
Following Skin Booster Treatments in Troy, it is important to:
- For at least a week, you should stay away from Pain relievers like ibuprofen, Advil, Motrin, etc. If you’re feeling any pain, take some Tylenol.
- It’s best to give it four hours before you start washing it with a mild soap and cool water.
- Avoid interfering with the body’s natural inflammatory response by not applying ice or using any arnica or bromelain on the face.
- For at least 48 hours, you should abstain from saunas, jacuzzis, and steam baths, as well as any strenuous exercise that causes sweating.
- For the first two or three days, if you experience any pain or swelling, try sleeping on your back with your head elevated.
- Peeling or flaking skin should NOT be picked at, scratched, or scrubbed. Let this develop normally, and use a hyaluronic acid serum to maintain constant skin moisture.
- Keep away from any topical skincare or Retin-A products for at least five days, or until the skin is no longer irritated.
- Schedule follow-up and repeat treatments after 3 to 4 weeks to continue to see results!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of Korean Glass Facial Treatments?
The goal is to achieve a natural and radiant look while keeping your skin as smooth and poreless as possible. With Korean Glass Facial, this goal can be a reality
When will I see results?
In a week's time, you'll be able to see the results of your glass skin treatment. There will be a noticeable improvement in your skin's overall appearance, making it appear more radiant, supple, and youthful. The appearance of wrinkles, pores, and overall skin texture can all be enhanced by a glass skin treatment.
How many Korean Glass Facial Treatments do I need?
For optimal results, we may recommend a series of three or more treatments, each scheduled three to four weeks apart.
During your initial consultation for Korean Glass Facial Treatments in Troy, we will make a personalized recommendation for the number of treatments you need. It may depend on your overall skincare goals, lifestyle, and budget. For example, if you want to treat deep acne scars or stretch marks, you may need more than three Korean Glass Facial treatments to see optimal results.
Does Korean Glass Facial Treatments hurt?
At I AM Medical Spas and Laser Centers we use state-of-the-art instruments that infuse specially designed serums through either a microneedling or mesotherapy process that uses tiny needles to deliver our serums into the dermis. Because each microneedle is smaller than a human hair, using these devices is extremely comfortable. To complement our selection of dermal fillers and other injectables, we at I AM Medical Spas and Laser Centers in Troy, Michigan, are pleased to offer this cutting-edge treatment option. If you share your goals and concerns with our providers, we can help you find the optimal way to proceed. Korean Glass Facial treatments are efficient and painless, with minimal or no recovery time.
Is there any reason why someone shouldn't have an Korean Glass Facial treatment?
If you have active acne, you should consider alternative treatments; the Korean Glass Facial technique can actually spread acne-causing bacteria over the skin, causing new breakouts. Additionally, you may not be a candidate for Skin Booster at this time if: you have used Accutane within the last three months; have open wounds, cuts, or abrasions; have had radiation on your skin in the last year; have a skin infection or herpes simplex in the treatment area; have trouble healing; or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.